Introduction

My Name is Gaurav Agrawal and I was born in Ceramic City Khurja. Now I am a resident of Delhi, Capital of India.

Professional wise, I am a software engineer with a strong love for Microsoft Technologies and at this time of writing I am building Software application using VB.Net, SQL Server, Crystal Report and Web Services. Main Domain of my application is ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning).

I have over 10 year’s development experience. I started writing code in the days of .Net Framework 1.1. I have developed 25s of project in VB.Net with SQL Server. I have also written hundreds of articles on .NET, SQL Server and Crystal Report.

I am strong believer of the Kiss Principle and I try to simplify every line of code down to the last bit.

Educational wise, I hold a Master of Computer Application degree From Uttar Pradesh technical University, Lucknow. And a number of certification as Certificate in cyber law from Government Law College, Mumbai. , Certificate in Human Rights from IGNOU, New Delhi